Sep 12, 2011

cat lady




               thrifted shirt
               thrifted shorts
               mom's vest
               zara purse
               steve madden shoes

I have been feeling really uninspired lately. I hate summer weather because I can't wear pants and layering pieces. Outerwear is my favorite accessory and with this Alabama heat I can't wear anything else besides a shirt and either shorts or skirt which is fucking BORINGGG! no more boring outfitsss posts ..I promise! Anyway today was a normal day at school... I wore some emerald green checkered shorts, which are some my favorite shorts, and paired it with a burnt orange textured shirt. I love this two colors together.. I really don't have enough green and orange in my closet (gives me a good excuse to shop) 

No comments:

Post a Comment