Sep 25, 2011

day and night




photos taken by nicola

hourglass dress worn as a top
american apparel pants
thrifted purse
bakers shoes

Lonnggg day at work.. super slow and boring. It has been another typical Sunday .. didn't do anythingg. Probably going to go study, watching some horror movies, and maybe do my hair (style it wavy) after I am done blogging. Anyway.. this top is actually a dress that I rolled up to make into a shirt. I bought this dress from Hourglass because sparkles and sequins love me.. and I love them unconditionally! This outfit is anything over the top .. just a simple 70s look. Butt I don't have to much to say today.. So enjoy your Sunday evening :)


2 comments:

  1. your shoes are so cute and so is that top
    www.alittleweirdom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This fit is so 70s!!! Now following :)

    ReplyDelete