Sep 19, 2011

fresh produce





photos taken by nicola keenan

thrifted shirt
forever 21 jeans
thrifted cardigan
thrifted purse
thirfted shoes

It has been really gloomy all day and thank goodness it hasn't been raining. Today was the perfect temperature.. kinda felt like room temperature lol O course I wanted to wear pants... gotta take advantage of this cold weather. I threw on these jeans this morning and paired it with this shirt that's really a dress. I can't wear this as a dress because the two bottom panels are sheer and all my goodies would be hanging out lol Anyway.. I threw on my sheer purple cardi, which is actually a lingerie cover up.. the purple is just so pretty and it's sheer sooo I couldn't leave it at the store. I love the color combo of this purple and tan.. the colors look so much more rich when they are paired together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment