Oct 26, 2011

the dark side

photos taken by tre cole

thrifted shirt
hourglass jeans
thrifted jacket
thrifted belt
h&m bag
hourglass shoes

No more blonde, brownish hair and crazy roots...I am actually going going darker than this. It was time for a new look..darker hair and a nose piercing. I am changing once again so I don't know how this will affect my style (selling tons of clothes). I finally feel completely secure with what I was and who I have become and now it is time for me to live my life to the fullest. I am turning 21 in December and it is crazy to think how I have changed over 2 decades.. time for more responsibility and time for me to start making dreams happen :) Anway enough of that crap.. I picked out this outfit last night and I love how it came together. I finally got some new black skinnys and a pair of simple black pumps (remind me of zara ones) that I can wear with almost everything. I put together some sort of boho look and I must say I am starting to become obsessed with big chunky belts. 


No comments:

Post a Comment