Oct 23, 2011

yesterday's paper






photos taken by tre cole

thrifted shirt
thrifted skirt
hourglass poncho
thrifted bag
steve madden shoes

This outfit I wore to work on saturday, minus the heels and socks... put those on after I got off. I love how this turned out. I am wearing about 6 different neutral colors and I love the mixture.. I will definitely be doing this more often. Anyway, I am so happy I bought this poncho from work.. I wanted to get the burgundy one as well but I need to stop spending money on new clothes. Some of my recent purchases from work I an regretting because I realized that some of the things I could have got from the thrift store... blahhh one thing I hate about working in retail is that a lot of my paycheck goes to buying clothes from work -___-  I also only have about 1/4 of my closet out here and I have been having some separation anxiety so I have been doing a little shopping. Hay I know I have a shopping addiction but at least I am frugal.

P.S. So today I was staring at my hair trying to figure out what to do about this color situation. I love the way the ombre affect looks in person but in some of my pictures I hate it. Also my hair is growing like crazy and I don't want to have to keep dealing with my roots. I think until I achieve the length I want I am going to go dark. I love my golden brown color but I miss my dark hair. I think I am going to do it! 




1 comment: