Nov 4, 2011

biter

photos taken by tre cole

hourglass dress 
thrifted blazer
zara jacket
forever 21 thigh highs
forever 21 scarf
thrifted bag
nordstrom report signature boots

O my ..got to wear my favorite parka the other day. I got this jacket from zara a few years ago but I only started wearing it recently. I begged my mom to send it out here along with some other heavy jackets. I threw this jacket over my dress and blazer. I love this dress.. first time I wore it, I rolled it up from the waist, pinned it and wore it as a shirt. I have a weak spot for sequins and sparkles! I wanted to add a little color to the outfit, so I added my blazer from the goodwill. I really think this fall and winter is all about colors.. wait til you see my blazer collection (all from the thrift store) thats at home :)


No comments:

Post a Comment