Nov 10, 2011

dreaming


photos taken by me

thrifted shirt

Self-portrait soo here is some self-reflection. You know every single one of us has some sort of craft. Some of us chose to perfect it or society might force us to abandon it. How many times do you hear that most of the labor force is unhappy with their occupation. Most of us have yet to grasp the concept of time. Time is not infinite! although it is portray otherwise... We are all going to die one day, whether you chose to accept it now or when the end is near. The reason why I bring up death is to prove that time is not infinite.. you only live once. You must pursue your dreams and give all your effort because you will be surprised how powerful a mind is. I am very grateful to have learned a lot from basketball, say I was born and raised in the Bay Area, and have the most beautiful people in my life... all of this gives me a drive like no other to go after my dreams! Hay.. you only live once, so why would you do something for the rest of your life if it brings you no joy? Lets put it this way.. birth, crazy teenage years, early adulthood, marriage, kids, grandparent, death... Go after your dreams because life is wayyy to short


2 comments:

  1. I agree with everything you said. I think part of the reasons why we don't go after out dreams is because we are so worried about what other people think. It's even worse when you don't have a good support system. I loved how you said life is finite. Anyway, you look GREAT!

    ReplyDelete