Dec 9, 2011

my other half





photos taken by tre cole

my sister:
pac sun shirt
hollister jeans
urban outfitters caridgan
forever 21 hat
h&m boots

me:
american apparel shirt
thrifted skirt
thrifted cardigan
forever 21 scarf
h&m bag
thrifted boots

I don't think I have ever posted any pictures of my sister on here but here she is! She is only a year and a month younger than me...maybe thats why everyone thinks we are twins. Its really funny to think about that we have been with each other our whole entire lives. We went to the same elementary school, middle school, high school, and now college. She is the most craziest, funniest, and entertaining person you will ever meet...it runs in the family. I have tried to get her to let me style her and take pictures, but she always wiggles her way out of it.  I really liked her outfit today so I forced her to take pictures with me! Hope you like them


1 comment: