May 11, 2012

HAIR TALK

Let me just say that I do not know how to edit videos or have the time to so I apologize if I am all over the place. Also, I have a small speech impairment so I apologize if it is difficult to understand me or I am taking awkward pauses and saying words incorrectly. If I did not answer all of you questions please leave a comment :)




PRODUCTS

Shampoo:
Aubrey White Camellia Shampoo

Conditioner:
Aubrey Jojoba & Aloe Desert Herb
Shea Moisture Deep Treatment Masque
- Used on clean shampoo hair together as a detangler and deep conditioning treatment (wash out)

Shea Moisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie
-Used after conditioner is rinsed out

Oils:
Shea Moisture Reconstructive Elixir
Aubrey Primrose Tangle-Go Conditioner and Detangler
Vegetable Glycerine
-Mixed together with water and used to reseal ends or condition


3 comments:

  1. I remember when my hair was that length. Just a tip--you don't have to put that many twists into your hair to get that twistout look. I do twistouts with larger twists, about 6-9 twists(also did this when my hair was shorter) and it actually came out stretched and defined but in a different way, it was a lot fuller. You should try it. Would definitely save you some time! I have older pics of my hair and routine at www.fotki.com/nik-star HTH!

    ReplyDelete