May 1, 2012

i am not the birthday boy

IMG_4368
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

thrifted shirt
thrifted button down
h&m skirt
steve madden jellies

Some days when I have a hard time figuring out what to wear, I usually take inspiration from my outfit I wore the previous day. I had to get dressed real quick last night before we headed out to a friend's bday party, so threw on some matching stripes and tied a floral button-down around my waist, just in case I got cold throughout the night. This outfit isn't anything special, but as I find it more difficult to put together an outfit because of the hot sun, I will definitely be playing with buttons downs to add something else to a classic summer look.

2 comments:

  1. love the stripes on stripes honey dip and thats a trick i use as well

    Sunnie
    (.=

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your sense of style, Danielle. It's so fun and quirky! :D

    ReplyDelete