Jun 15, 2012

BEGGING FOR HELP: PHOTOGRAPHER NEEDED

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
photos taken by me

SOOO I am officially property of the Bay Area, California! It feels amazing.. I have this energy pulsating throughout my body and it makes me just want to create, love, and explore! Sadly I do not have a photographer to capture all of this :(  Sooo I am on the hunt for a friend and photographer! My only requirement is that you are 21 years of age. I can provide a camera if you do not have one, and no experience is necessary. I don't want this to be a business deal. I want to be able to hang out and get into a little bit of trouble with you. It would be easier to have a friendship because I am literally all over the place sometimes and trying to meet up at a location to take pictures is not fun, and I have never done it this way. I cannot pay you for this because I am a starving college student, searching for a job to pay for clothes and school. Hopefully in the near future I will have the means to pay someone for their services but as of right now, I am just trying to create a team that is as passionate about this as me... I need a starving artist and I promise it will be so worth it. 


PHOTOGRAPHER/ FRIEND DESPERATELY NEEDED:
21 years of age
basic photography skills
camera can be provided if needed
people person :)
available to be a friend everyday or at least 3-4 times out of the week to take pictures
paid in experience and exposure

If you are interested, please email me (everybodydiess@gmail.com): your name, phone number, website i.e. facebook, blogsite




No comments:

Post a Comment