Jun 15, 2012

roo diary pt. 1


Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
3-18
Photobucket
Photobucket
photos taken by me and john ross

I thought that when someone asked me what Bonnaroo was like, I would be able to give them some elaborate description of all the awesomeness that unfolded, but words escaped me. I simply cannot describe to anyone in words what it was like; all I know is that was the best fucking time of my life!!!! I hope these pictures will allow you to take a small journey into a loving hippie community that only last for 4 days out of the year :)

2 comments:

  1. Was it your first time as well? I honestly can only describe it in the same way: no words. Weird that you said that because that's the exact thought I had afterwards. These pictures are great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was my first time and although there are some pieces missing it was such a ....... I don't know. All I know is that I got in some good dance therapy, ate some amazing food, and met some really cool people :)

      Delete