Jul 31, 2012

BLIND-SIDED

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
photos taken by me

thrifted nightie romper
thrifted shirt
unknown brand tights
om treasure necklace
thrifted backpack
thrifted boots

Everything happens for a reason. When bad things happen to you, labeling the situation as "bad" maybe completely incorrect. Shit happens and it's because you need to refocus to balance yourself. I am suppose to be spending every last waking moment on educating myself and documenting my art form. If your priorities aren't as important to the other parties, as they are to you, then you need to revaluate and sometimes is not your option, but a gift! It is a gift in a sense that, you are freed from whatever was holding you back. My 3 words today were, AMBITION, DRIVE, and FEELING SECURE

1 comment: