Jul 21, 2012

secret location

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
photos taken by me

So yall know that I am not a big jewelry girl, but every once in a while I come across a piece that I have a mini freak-out session over; that usually only happens with handmade pieces. I am all about collecting things that have a story, some type of history. One evening I was walking back to BART after work and was stopped dead in my tracks, when I came across a store front that had my name written all over it. I am a very spiritual person, so when I come across Hindu or Buddhism shops, I try to always go in and gain some knowledge from the store owners. The store is named after the store owner, Om. He is such a nice man! He answers all my annoying questions about the significance behind some of his pieces, which he collects or makes by hand. This Hindu shop, Om Treasures, is located 2270 Shattuck Ave, Berkeley, CA right near Downtown Berkeley BART station...check it out if you are ever in the area :)


No comments:

Post a Comment