Jul 9, 2012

streetstyle−sf

Photobucket
Photobucket
photos taken by me

The people of the Bay constantly serve as a daily inspiration for me, especially women whose personalities and confidence are their main accessory to their bangin' outfits. Ladies could we please share closets?!  :)

P.S. Finally found a photographer and I am more than excited! We are still working out the details so yall have to bare with me for the lack of outfit posts I have been doing; hopefully by the end of this weekend everything will fall into place. Its been killing me softly not being able to show you my madness, but on the plus side I get to wear the outfits from these past weeks again! 

3 comments:

  1. I love this post, and I'm happy for you! I look forward to the amazing looks you and your photographer are going to take photos of!

    http://thatstyleriot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice blog. please visit also mine and tell me what you think <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you found a photographer!! I can't wait for more outfits. I wish I lived on the west coast. I would love hanging out with you and taking pictures :-)

    ReplyDelete